Tuesday, April 15, 2008

FUN FOOD NIGHT

A cold night means a fire place is in order. And what better to cook on a night like this than hotdogs and marshmellows over the fire. Ah - yeah, the kids scream. Daddy enjoys building the fire and smoking the dogs. Takes Mommy´s beautiful touch (cause she is) to make the meal look good. Notice the favorite cup of our growing 4 year old. How much can I fit in? My goodness. Please notice, Mommy, that I have eaten most of my corn and salad too - which I do enjoy. Family gathers to watch the marshmellows puff and melt. We actually have marshmellows here now that we found in our new Wal-Mart stores. As a kid, Kerry would always ask for people to bring down from the U.S. this kind of goodie.

2 comments:

Kim and my AWESOME family said...

I love all the new pictures! Thanks! Kim

Anonymous said...

Great pix. I love this way of keeping up with family. Thanks for having this blog. How I wish we lived closer. Mom Anderson